Application Software Engineer
Shaping the future of Mobile Displays! Do you want to be part of that?
Join Innolux Europe B.V.!
Innolux Europe B.V. was established in June 2006 as a merger between Taiwanese display company Toppoly Optoelectronics and Philips Mobile Displays. In March 2010 TPO became part of Chimei-Innolux, from January 2013 called Innolux, to create a new powerhouse focused on total range of displays. Innolux offers a highly competitive product and technology portfolio of distinctive, value added displays for the telecommunications, consumer electronics, automotive, information display and avionics markets. Headquartered in Tainan, Taiwan, Innolux is one of the largest display manufacturers in the world with over 68,000 employees and active in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Americas.
Innolux’s European headquarter in Heerlen, Innolux Europe B.V., is a key advanced product and technology development center for Automotive application products. It also defines the global approach for Automotive and provides a strong and established support infrastructure for European sales offices. For our European headquarter in Heerlen we are looking for a
Application Software Engineer
The department PD Electronics is responsible for the electronic design and embedded software of the automotive display modules. The Electronic/ Embedded Software Engineer will work in the electronic design team and will directly interact with the hardware designers to develop the display modules.
The C# software engineer will design the software for controlling display modules. The software engineer should understand the functionality of the hardware and should be able to adapt to several different software languages. Software should be designed in a structured way, with test-ability and maintainability as main goals. The engineer should be able to use and create new test tools and should make sure that test results are documented and traceable. It is expected that the jobholder acts as a sub-project owner, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
- Minimum experience of 3 years with C#
- Experience with C# test-ability (unit testing/system testing)
- Experience with C# implementation (windows forms)
- Object oriented programming
- Threading and parallel tasks
- Experience with systems like Redmine and Tortoise SVN
- Experience in XAML is a plus
- Experience with Electronic designs is a plus
- Experience with C is a plus
- Experience with coding guidelines is a plus
- Experience in an automotive environment is a plus
- Knowledge in LCD displays is a plus
- Good knowledge of English is assumed
- Team player; good communication skills
- Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
- Accurate, punctual way of working is required
- Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
We offer you: challenging work in an international working environment where working together in an atmosphere of trust and respect is the principle for achieving our common goals.
In writing to Victoria Wauben, HR Manager, (firstname.lastname@example.org)