HR Business Partner (Heerlen)
Shaping the future of Mobile Displays! Do you want to be part of that?
Join Innolux Europe B.V.!
Innolux was established in June 2006 as a merger between Philips Mobile Displays and Taiwanese display company Toppoly Optoelectronics. In March 2010 Innolux became part of Innolux Corp. to create a new powerhouse focused on total range of displays. Innolux offers a highly competitive product and technology portfolio of distinctive, value added displays for the telecommunications, consumer electronics, automotive, information display and avionics markets. Headquartered in Tainan, Taiwan, Innolux is one of the largest display manufacturers in the world with over 100,000 employees and active in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Americas.
Innolux’s European headquarter in Heerlen, Innolux Europe B.V., is a key advanced product and technology development center for Telecommunication and Automotive application products. It also defines the global approach for Automotive and provides a strong and established support infrastructure for European sales offices. For our European headquarter in Heerlen we are looking for a
HR Business Partner (Heerlen)
The HR business partner is responsible for all HR related topics within the site Heerlen (approx. 170 heads including Germany, Finland, UK and France). Your main task is to support the local management team with HR topics following the local labor law. You are first point of contact for works council and labor unions, managers on all levels, employees and Taiwan headquarter in regards to HR matters. You are responsible for keeping HR policies up to date, internal communication and the total HR cycle such as salary increases, promotions and providing support during audits. You report directly to the site manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources or a related field or professional equivalence;
- At least 5+ years’ HR experience in a dynamic, international organization;
- Experienced knowledge in Human Resource policies, Employment regulation, HR processes, works council’s relationship and Labor legislation in The Netherlands;
- Experience with work permits, 30% regulations and regulations in regards to employees from abroad;
- Fluent in Dutch, English, and eventual Chinese. German is a pre.
- Ensuring that managers and staff are fully aware and applying local and global HR policies;
- Support the local managers with applying global policies and initiatives;
- Keeping all employees informed of HR initiatives and organizational changes;
- Work on all regional and operational HR topics;
- Employee relations and managing works council relationship;
- Providing guidance on all regional HR topics with a focus on The Netherlands.
- Highly motivated, self-confident individual of the highest integrity who possesses a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Able to communicate to people of different levels within the organization;
- Ability to relate to stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
- Hands-on approach and willingness to support on operational tasks;
- Willing to work in a multicultural environment.
The candidate is expected to be an enthusiastic person with passion for the human resource area to meet the deadlines and targets. He/she must be a team player with very good communication skills able to communicate within different levels of the organization. We expect a high drive to perform, to be self employed with a hands-on mentality. A good knowledge of English is assumed. Further on we are looking for an all-round and flexible candidate who is also stress-resistant.
We offer you: challenging work in an international working environment where working together in an atmosphere of trust and respect is the principle for achieving our common goals.
Further information and application: please send your CV and motivation letter to: Ms. Victoria Wauben, Manager HR: Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org